Test Tube Baby Centre
IVF Pregnancy Care :
Most women who have conceived by IVF get the delivery care they need from their obstetricians. However, due to the increased risk of abnormalities and complications, you should begin such a pregnancy with a consultation and ultrasound from a high-risk specialist. Maternal-fetal medicine (MFM) doctors are specially trained to evaluate risks to both the mother and unborn baby and provide more advanced care to diagnose and treat problems. As medical subspecialists, they have more expertise and training in performing advanced tests as well as interpreting their complex results.
Our services have been designed bearing in mind that an expectant mother not only requires physical care but also emotional support before and during pregnancy. Our specialists and support staff work in tandem to improve the health of mother and infant through enhanced prenatal and postnatal care.
We value your privacy and we will ensure that utmost privacy is maintained throughout the procedure. By providing the best guidance and counseling for preparation of child birth, maternal nutrition, immunization, breast feeding and post-natal care, we fulfill not just patient expectations but also the high patient-care benchmark we have set for ourselves.
Our Pregnancy Care services:
1. Complete prenatal care with regular health checkups.
2. Regular monitoring of anemia, hypertension, thyroid and gestational .....diabetes.
3. Monitoring of fetal growth and development.
4. Baby immunization and healthcare by our Pediatrician on panel.
5. Balanced diet plan and nutrition advice for mother.
6. Physical and emotional preparation for childbirth.
7. Guidance about birth control method best suited for the patient post-delivery.
8. Guidance towards lifestyle changes before conception and during pregnancy.
9. Importance of maintaining optimal body weight and tips to shed excess weight ....after childbirth
Our message to the pregnant women:
Enjoy this special time in life! Your partner, your family and friends can help make the most of this wonderful transition. Have confidence in your body’s ability to grow, nourish, and give birth to this baby.